- Business must be either a retail store front (bricks & mortar) or online store, or person who works within the industry promoting and selling. The application must be completed so we can verify the information to be valid.
- All businesses must supply their ABN and ne prepared to supply a copy of their business name registration (if requested)
We only allow wholesale access to businesses of a retail nature, who will resell in store or online to supply consumers.
Wholesale customers are able to order in a manner convenient to them and include
- Online ordering portal
We are available to assist you in any way we can.
All wholesale purchasers will have access to the online ordering profile. This will contain useful information and a wholesale shopping cart for ordering. We encourage use of this as you will be able to view past orders and easily reorder. Of course, we can do this with you over the phone.
The minimum order for wholesale purchase is a combination of product that equals or exceeds 10kg IE – 10kg minimum purchase.
Once the order has been received, full payment is required before the items are sent. Upon payment your order will usually leave our warehouse the same day or next business day.
Ownership passes to the purchaser once the goods leave Gelatin Health
Cancellation or adjustment of order
We are here to assist you any way we can. After an order has been placed please contact the office to adjust, increase or decrease the order. If the order has already been paid for at the time then an invoice or credit note will be sent for the difference.
Out of Stock
We try to have everything in stock. However, there may be unavoidable outages. When an out of stock situation occurs we will contact you to advise what items are currently unavailable and how long it will be until we are able to provide the items.
We do not back-order out-of-stock items. We will either hold your order if we expect to have back in stock within a few days, or we will send your order without the items, with the expectation that you will order the out-of-stock items on your next order. We will note on your packing slip any items that you ordered that were out of stock.
Wholesale orders are a combination of products that total a weight of 10kg or more. We are able to supply a spreadsheet for calculations of weight and cost or use the online ordering portal.
Pricing & Payments
- Gelatin Health products has competitive RRP to allow great value to the customer!
- We endeavour to keep our pricing as competitive as possible to allow wholesale purchases enough margin to profit and the RRP low enough to ensure the products are retail affordable.
- Price changes are not planned and any change will be due to cost/s being adjusted to raw materials, freight, packaging, and other costs which are mostly out of our control.
- Prices are subject to change without notice; however, we will endeavour to keep all of our contacts informed via email.
- The RRP price is the minimum price to be advertised
- In store
- On line / website
- Products are not able to be advertised below the RRP set by Gelatin Health.
- Retailers may at their discretion discount the Gelatin Health products when
- There is a store wide discount offered
- There is a product health range discount offered
- The store has a planned promotion scheme for the customer benefit
- By imposing these restrictions, we are able to provide a level playing field for all wholesale customers, as online discounting will not be allowed.
- Those who purchase from a distributor (not directly from Gelatin Health) are still bound by these T&Cs
- The penalty for advertising Gelatin Health products will be a stop in supply. I
- Should the products be purchased from a distributor, then supply will stop to the distributor until they agree to stop supply to the offending store/s.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST where applicable.
- Some products are GST free – see invoice
- Please note – Gelatin Health do not offer accounts or terms for payment
- ALL invoices must be paid in full before items are able to be despatched
- Payment is able to be made via
- Direct Deposit – details on the bottom of the invoice
- Credit card over the phone
- We do not impose surcharges on credit card payments
- If you choose, you are able to complete an authority for Gelatin Health to keep your credit card details on file for ease of processing orders.
As a seller or distributor of Gelatin Health products, the Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that it will take all reasonable measures to maintain the integrity of the Gelatin Health brand and its products. In no event will Gelatin Health be held liable for any legal issues, damages, costs or expenses incurred or arising due to non-compliance of below: Gelatin Health does not allow its products to be sold on Online Auction Sites (such as eBay) or at Markets without written permission. The Purchaser will sell the goods in their entire packaging including all existing labels and will not tamper, change or relabel any of the goods without prior written permission. The Purchaser is responsible for ensuring the goods adhere to the laws/standards/ regulations of any country/market permitted by its governing laws. Purchaser agrees that trade names, trademarks and logos used to identify Gelatin Health are the exclusive property of Gelatin Health, and the Purchaser has no interest in such trade names, trademarks and logos except for the right to use them in connection with their promotion and the sale of Gelatin Health items.
Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material used by Gelatin Health (including the website and domain name www.gelatinhealth.com.au / .co.nz) or create any other material using material used by Gelatin Health (including the website and domain), without obtaining prior written consent. Trademarks and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior consent.
Gelatin Health reserves the right to refuse service or credit.
Gelatin Health reserves the right to update / amend / adjust the terms and conditions at any time without notification.
Delivery & Shipping
Your location will determine which of the options are used. Wholesale orders will be sent through a standard service which comes with a tracking number.
Freight options are either Australia Post eParcel or Fastway Couriers.
- Will never be more than the cost charged to us
- Can be discounted / subsidised based on the frequency, amount, size of the order.
- Can be negotiated with Gelatin Health
- Will be shown in your online ordering profile
Orders will be dispatched once the invoice has been paid in full.
Should the order be placed and paid for on the same day we will make every effort to send the order on that day.
The property of the goods passes to the purchaser after the invoice has been paid in full. The risk of the goods passes to the purchaser on dispatch.
Gelatin Health is an Australian owned family business run by directors Danny and Sharyn Perfect. We have been in the alternative health industry since 2003 with Sharyn being a health practitioner holding accreditations / diplomas in Homeopathy, Kinesiology, Nutrition and is highly skilled in the areas of food sensitivities and behavioural management with children (NLK). Sharyn has had the privilege of helping hundreds of adults and families over the years and continues to offer assistance to all those who come into the clinic. Dan is the operations manager of Gelatin Health and is able and willing to assist all clients, customers, and communities any way possible to ensure that the correct information about Gelatin and our products is made available to all.
Along with providing cost affordable products, the website is also a resource centre about our products. We aim to educate people about Gelatin Health products and not just sell them to make money. Please use the information in the website as reference whenever needed to ensure you have the correct information for staff and customers. Of course, you are always welcome to call the office on 07 5445 8777 if you have questions.
Please know that every purchase you make supports a local, family owned, local employing business.
Copyright / Intellectual property
The use of information from this website is permitted to be used only in a manner that is similar to its current context and use.
All images and products on this website are Copyright .All Rights Reserved.
See Brand Integrity section for more informaiton
Returns of product will only be granted if the product is faulty. Please contact the office 07 5445 8777 to discuss the issue. Any returns will only be credited after inspection and will be a credit not a refund.
Gelatin Healh will accept returns for wholesale orders only in the circumstance of manufacturer's defects, or in the case of a shipment containing the wrong sizes / styles as per the agreed order / invoice otherwise all orders are final. Any problems must be reported in writing or by email within 5 days of receipt. Please do not return goods unless requested to do so.
Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will be treated confidentially and will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Gelatin Health. We do however reserve the right to list your store's contact details in listed stockists on our website or to provide these details to a potential customer upon request.
We do not collect or record any credit card details (unless an authority form has been completed and signed) you may provide when purchasing products from Gelatin Health Your credit card details are securely passed to and processed by our Payment Processor.
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will be treated confidentially and will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Sarah Rothe | jewellery & design. We do however reserve the right to list your store's contact details in listed stockists on our website or to provide these details to a potential customer upon request. We do not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from sarahrothe.com. Your credit card details are securely passed to and processed by our Payment Processor, PayPal. If you have any concerns or enquiries regarding the privacy of your data please take a look here or contact us at [email protected]arahrothe.com or write to us at: Sarah Rothe | jewellery & design, Shop 29 Regent Arcade, 101-109 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Gelatin Health reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.